Thursday, July 12, 2012

droplets - A Poem



droplets

the moment I left I forgot who I was
did you think about me?
did you feel a part of you leave?
was there a reason that you let me go?
let me fly?
at first there were no boundaries
I could have been everywhere all at once
lost















eventually I had forgotten where I came from
and I wandered for eternities
I thank you for guiding me back
a push, I felt
a pull
a force, reminding me
up towards the heavens
where trillions of others like me gathered
wondering
where we fated to return ?
to remember you once more?
or dissolve and continue afloat?
it was up to us
whether we took the leap
plunging ten thousand feet
hoping
to be re-united with our Source
maybe a river that eventually led there
one little droplet jumped
and became the entire ocean



Love and Smiles Forever
Sofie K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook