Monday, July 9, 2012

Beautiful Conversations

"I don't know where I'm going - but I'm on my way."
First of all - listen to this!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&v=WgyM2QbvRrk&NR=1


Today I went into Starbucks to see if I could find Julie so she could give me a ride home ...

Julie was not there, and Chris offered to drive me. What happened was we stayed at the store until 10:30 talking about God. It was so beautiful, magical, and inspiring.

The fact is, I feel like life is so much clearer, easier, and filled with more purpose when I have a personal relationship with the Creator, which I have been cultivating more and more recently. (Although I am still sometimes filled with doubts.)

Right now I am not filled with any doubts. I LOVE God, and I know that God loves me.

I also feel like I am exactly where I should be and am not going to try to force any decisions on where I should go from here on to myself. Right now the future is uncertain (isn't it always?) and I am OK with that. I have really been loving my job and opportunities have been opening left and right.

Visit www.thewoodstockfruitfestival.com for info on this event!
I didn't think I was going to make it to the Woodstock Fruit Festival, but now I am deciding to try and go. I have posted a list of dates at work about shifts that I need covered to make that trip, and once people have covered my shifts, I will purchase a plane ticket from Denver to Albany International, from which I will take the offered ride service to the festival (with my massage table)! My intention for attending the Fruit Festival is to have a beautiful cleanse of the body, while meeting and learning a lot from people involved in getting healthy and fit, and also to bring the experience of massage therapy to the festival and help people who are not familiar with massage learn how it can be a valuable tool for their health and fitness (and especially during detox!)

I also have discovered another amazing opportunity - September 9 - 20 there is a free 10 day Vipassana meditation retreat being offered in Elbert, CO. It is a silent retreat, and the website describes Vipassana meditation as "finding awareness of what is." I would really like to participate in this experience, and have applied for the retreat ! I love that it is free, with food and accommodations included, and I hope to donate some money to the organization if I feel like it is helpful and useful. My intention for going on this retreat will be to get a better understanding of the underlying thoughts and belief patterns that seem programmed into my mind and to help let some of them go that are no longer useful.

I am working on actively being of service to humanity while being guided by divine inspiration to lead a life of purpose for myself and those around me.

Trusting and letting go of the outcome.

Knowing that the Creator's plan is infinitely more beautiful than I could ever imagine from my self-centered egoic perspective.

Jump! And the net will appear :)


Infinite Love and Freedom!
Sofie K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook