Thursday, June 28, 2012

Not Tired and I'm Fine With It ;)

I have discovered an amazing side of youtube that I have never known! Psy-trance, as I said in my last post, and amazing -relaxation- music from around the WORLD. I have been listening to this ALL afternoon and am BUZZING with energy. I am not tired.

I am having vivid daydreams of creating an ecstatic dance somewhere in the forests near Vail this summer.

A Manifestation Visualization:

I am imagining that an easy, free system of getting music out into the forest (speakers, generator, lap-top plug-in) is being manifested to help me bring this creation to our community within the next month! I am feeling the excitement of friends and community members about attending a celebration of life through movement ! Free-form dance, yoga, meditation BLISS! I am full of energy and excitement as I announce the intention of Freedom, Joy, Bliss, and expression through Movement, support, community and friendship to the group. I am hearing exciting, vibration-raising music being played at this event! I see how the colors of the forest become even more vivid in front of our eyes as we enter into bliss, using our bodies as an expression of our pure, innate, ecstatic joy. I hear our voices uniting in  an opening circle Om as I feel our hands connected in the unity of Love, Peace, Community, and Friendship. I witness and experience immense healing taking place. I am delighted at how the forest, the animals, the trees, water,  Earth, and God rejoice among us in celebration of this amazing life that we are living! I vibrate with the intense rhythms of the music and my whole body, mind, spirit, and breath pulsates with the ecstatic energy of dance. I see smiling and hear laughter all around. I see, hear, experience, and give generosity  freely in the form of smiles, hugs, embraces, and healing touch. I smell the invigorating smells of pine, sage, and Earth that I take in with each breath.  My ears delight in each note, beat, and harmony of the music. I see that everyone is having fun, rejoicing, letting go of fears and inhibitions as they dance, twirl, whirl, stretch, stomp, jump, and at times, be still. I feel how safe this environment is. As the music ends, we are all still on the dance floor, in a sacred bond, and join together for a closing ceremony. We express gratitude for what we have experienced that day and introduce ourselves by name. I hear our voices connect in a final Om as we sit knee to knee, savouring each other's company and glowing radiance, emanating from each and every being of love that has joined in creating more harmony, peace, bliss, fun, and joy on our planet.

Thank You!

I have SO much gratitude for inspiration. Thank YOU!
Sofie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook