Saturday, June 9, 2012

Is It Jet Lag? And why am I not surprised....?


The past few nights I have been staying up until 3 or 4 in the morning ... and waking up around noon. Is it jet lag? Have I been staying up all night pooping around on the internet, making up for all the LOLCATS I may have missed out on while on my "internet cleanse" in Hawaii? (I didn't bring my laptop on my six week vacation and only used the internet occasionally to check e-mails and facebook.)



Today was supposed to be my first bike ride from Minturn to Vail, but when I saw the clock at nearly 4 a.m. and I was still in the middle of researching "Inception Movie Explained" (yeah...) I knew that I would not wake up early enough to be in town by 11 a.m.

I would like to see my sleep schedule return to: being in bed early (8.pm. - 10 p.m.), and also rising early, with abundant creative energies flowing through out the day. It seems like I have wonderful ideas right before I am going to bed though, and am quite lazy during the day. I am visualizing that shifting NOW!

I drove (illegally :/ ) to Vail Village today and am currently sitting at Starbucks using their free interwebs.

I have already spend around $20 on gasoline since I have been back in Vail and my "tank empty" light is currently shining. My goal is not to fill it up again.

From my home to my work it is about 9.5 miles on the bike path, about an hour long bike ride, Google predicts. I live in the Rocky Mountains so the path winds uphill, as well as down. It will probably take me much longer my first few times; I want to leave at least 3 hours before I have to be at work so that I have time to shower beforehand. There is also an option of biking to West Vail, hopping on the bus that leaves from Intermountain to Vail Village, which cuts my trip down to 4.2 miles instead of 9.5. I think I'll start with that :)

Blessings, Positivity, and Love!
SK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook