Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Zion Beach, Illinois 2012

Me, motoring the paddle board as Princess Solomia
guides the voyage.


Zion Beach State Park, Illinois
This post is coming to the blog a bit late, but I am remembering what a fun few days my family and I had at Zion Beach State Park in Illinois.

For the first outing, we took Solomia (one of two beautiful cousins), my Dad and Grandma. We had fun doing handstands, being mermaids, and taking turns on Dad's paddle board. Me and Solomia also took turns being the paddle board motor... hehe.

The second time it was Grandma, Me, Mom, and Dad. A nice day in the sunshine, and the waves got big that day! I tried surfing, fell. Tried again. Repeat, a lot. It was awesome. Never really "surfed" a wave on that huge paddle board, maybe I will get the hang of it next summer ;)

Life is a Beach, no?
Paddle Board Warrior Queen
Grandma, Me, and Mama :)

Mama and Tato (Dad) having silly beach fun :)
The silliness will not cease :P
More Silliness :))))))
Grandma and I, first a water cleanse. Then, a sand and hot stone beach massage :)
Mom and I <3
Cousin Love. Me and Solomia. 
So Much LOVE at the Beach. Who created this beautiful message?

I am going to visit my family again in a few weeks. It's going to be so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook