Monday, September 3, 2012

Freely calm

Got a blown out tire today... Yes there was a little frustration but I handled the situation with some surprising calm . Yes I was stuck on the side of the road yes I probably would have to pay lots of money for a tow but that's what I had to do so I reached for my phone to call west vail shell service station and before I could dial 1800 free411 a man names joe from Minturn pulled over and let me use his AAA to get a free tire change and tow wow! Thanks joe! Ended costing me 10$ for a tire plug on another tire that had a screw in it and I tipped the nice man who came I tow my car $10 too. Thanks forever everyone! And the best thing is I'm not even stressed out about it. Things happen we can always choose calmness and a smile because everything will be ok. Now thats freely living!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook