Monday, January 7, 2013

IS THIS FOR REAL? Anxiety and freaking out in a good way !

OMG! IS this for realZ YO? Im going to South America? In less than three weeks I am arriving in MeXico  City !?

What the what ?!

Yeah so the past two days this trip feels more real to me than ever ! Like, it's happening.

I feel anxiety for sure, but just in an awesome excited way just like I get myself before every "deep" adventure I go on .. but this one is just .. different! I mean this is a HUGE trip!

I have never been out of the country after an age I could remember ... I mean me and Dan are about to become homeless bum gypsies travelling across COUNTRIES! ACROSS WILDERNESS! ahhh .. camping :) I can't wait to re-connect with LA TIERRA! JEEEYZUS I am crazy excited! So much energy inside me right now :PPPPPPPPPPPPP

Just gotta keep it light, keep it funny, keep it gay :)

AMOR
PAZ
Y
ALGO NUEVO!

SOFIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook